Elaborate design and decoration
The Victorians built many spectacular glasshouses, such as those at Kew Gardens. Naturally, our Victorian conservatory designs are usually on a smaller scale, but they share the same details with a three or five faceted front creating the classic rounded appearance.
- Decorative features include a choice of multi-faceted end, multi-segmented roof hips, fretted ridge crest and finial.
- Victorian style conservatory combined with modern-day benefits of low maintenance PVCu frames.
- Double glazed units keep your home warm and draught-free in winter and cool in summer.
- Bespoke roofing systems are hand built and use toughened glass for safety more details...
- The Victorian style can be combined with Regency or Edwardian conservatory features.
- Make your choice of conservatory style and then browse the wide selection of colour, glass and accessory options to create your own individual look.
- Save up to 25% on Victorian conservatories in our Seasonal Sale.
Our Combination conservatory range enables you to build your own bespoke conservatories from scratch combining shapes and features offered in our extensive range to create that individual look.
Copyright © 2011 Zenith Staybrite Ltd
Site by Further SEO Agency