Extra care at no extra cost
When it comes to replacing fascias and soffits, choosing a good-looking roofline product is only half the story. Expert installation is vital too, to protect your home against damp. Unlike some installers, we take extra care to remove the old fascia boards and complete all the finishing touches to protect your home.
- Our extra care installation includes replacing rotten rafter feet, renewing cement on gable end edges, and replacing rotten felt up to the first tiling batten.
- A hidden ventilation facility allows timber to breathe and therefore prevents damp. It allows the circulation of air without the use of unsightly vents.
- Unique bird repellent system helps prevent birds and rodents nesting in the roof space.
- Made with a PVCu outer skin our fascias and soffits are colourfast, so they stay looking good year after year.
- PVCu is totally low maintenance and wipe-clean, and never needs repainting.
- Make your choice from the selection of colours including white, black and brown designed to complement our full range of windows and doors.
You can also combine your new fascias and soffits with our cladding and bargeboards or guttering and downpipes for a complete roofline transformation.
- You can save up to 50% on fascias and soffits in our Seasonal Sale.