At Zenith Staybrite, we manufacture over 200,000 windows and doors for over 30,000 customers every year - that's around 100 customers every working day.
Since it was first established, Zenith Staybrite has gone from strength to strength through our commitment to customer service, technical excellence and product innovation. Here's a snapshot of how our company has developed:
- Zenith was set up in 1969 and became part of the Bowater Group in 1982. Staybrite Windows, founded in 1974, joined Zenith within the Bowater Group in 1987.
- With the company growing rapidly, major investment was needed and in 1984 HRH The Princess Royal opened our first manufacturing plant in Norwich.
- New showrooms and further growth meant a second manufacturing plant was built in Norwich in 1995.
- In 1999 we extended our product range of PVC-U windows, doors and porches to include Roofline products such as fascias, soffits, bargeboards, gutters, downpipes and cladding.
- In 2000 we introduced conservatories and garden rooms as part of our home improvements product range.
- Technical innovations continued and in 2004 we launched PVC-U sash windows, and added Light Oak to the already successful Rosewood within our Woodgrain PVC-U product line.
- In 2005 we celebrated achieving 95% customer satisfaction rating.
- In 2006 we added flat roofing, driveways and door canopies to our extensive product range.
- In 2008 we became part of what is now the My House Group of home improvement companies and concentrated on energy efficiency. As a result we have designed the MK10 Energy Saver Plus Window, our most secure energy efficient window ever.
- In 2011 we introduced our EcoTherm window with its recycled PVC-U inner core and our unique 'A' rated method of installation.
- Today, Zenith Staybrite has sales of 50,000 units per annum.